Monday, August 15, 2011

Bookmark Card



Have you made a bookmark card yet?  I've been hearing about them for a couple of months but never took the time to figure it out and make one yet.  I was so pleased when I got a TAG from fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator, Lisa Bryan last week.  Not only is it a bookmark card but it is just beautiful!

She used the great new stamp set, Cherish Friendship for both the front of the card and the bookmark.  I love how she stamped the bowl of cherries in front of the goose (who looks like he has big plans for those cherries!) and especially how she used Crystal Effects on each berrie to make it more 3-Dimensional and realistic.  Very pretty.  The mat punched with the Scallop Trim Border and Corner punches looks great on this square card. 

When you open the card up you immediately notice the bookmark, it is perforated on the fold so you can easily pull it from the card and use to mark you spot in your latest book.  Then you can think of the person who sent you the card often as you read.  The chair with the basket of flowers is another great stamp in the Cherish Friendship set.  Another feature I love about this card is the Chocolate Chip Scalloop Dots Ribbon Lisa used.  This new ribbon comes in 10 colors.  I need to order a few more rolls of it, I just can't decide which colors I need the most!

Hey, don't forget, August is half over.  The buy 3 get one free special on Designer Series Paper is a great deal.  Get it while this great offer lasts!  What a great time to load up on the Christmas paper you know you will need!  Click on the icon on my sidebar to find out more and order while you can.


No comments: