Saturday, July 30, 2011

$99 Demonstrator Kit ends Sunday!

Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator?  Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for only $99!  Just click on the image above and it will take you to my demonstrator website where you can sign up quickly and easily.  Then you will be on my team and we can get together and stamp and work on our business.  It is great fun, I promise!

I've been so busy lately, camping last week, chaperone the Youth Conference to Nauvoo this week and going to GA for my grandson's 6th birthday party next week.  I'll be glad when Summer is over and I can stay home for a while!  It's been fun though.  I'll be back in a few days with more projects to share.  I made a cute card portfolio filled with cards that I need to take pictures of.  It is simple to make but looks great!

No comments: