Saturday, July 16, 2011

July Scrapbook Club Layout

Did you miss my scrapbook club?  We had fun making this nautical layout this week.  If you want to make a 12X12 layout each month for free, join us!  You just need to place a $25 order each month to be in the club.  Not into scrapbooking?  You can make 6 cards instead of the layout if you would rather.  I'll show the cards from this month on Monday.

The layout uses the stamp set The Open Sea and the Nautical Expedition DSP.  I love these stamps and paper!  I also made the title using the new Pennant Punch hanging on Baker's Twine.  I love that idea, I plan to put that punch to lots of use.  I got the idea for the ship's wheel from LeAnn Skinner but also saw a similar one shared by Lori Heiling.  I thought it would make a great accent for a nautical page.

No comments: