Thursday, July 7, 2011

Delicate Doilies

I really love the new stamp set called Delicate Doilies.  As soon as I saw it I had to order it right away.  It is so pretty with 4 different doilies in 4 sizes.  And, since I love this set so much, it is a no-brainer that I also ordered the large Hello Doily background stamp to go with them!  It should be here next week.  These are, again, projects made at Julie's stamp camp.  The first one is a Fancy Favor box
 with a stamped band around the middle and punches layered on front with a cut-out from the Flirtatious DSP.  This paper has 2 laser-cut double sided designs, one is Pumpkin Pie and the other is Melon Mambo.  The backs of both are white so you can change them around or even color the white side a different color to go with your projects.  They are so pretty and a quick way to spark up a project!
This card uses doilies in blues and greens to create a special thank you.  It is a clean and simple card that looks great.

Last is a birthday card in Baja Breeze and Pretty in Pink.  The ribbon is the new Scallop Dots ribbon, it comes in 10 colors, I'm so excited to get some ordered and start creating with it!  Did you notice the Lace Ribbon Border under the ribbon?  It makes a great little border peeking out.  I know I'm going to  be using that punch a lot! 

Let me know if you need doily paper, stamps or that new punch!  Click on the catalog on the left to place a quick and easy order.

No comments: