Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Friend Stamp Set

Before I show you some cards, check out me!  I was the featured blogger on the VC Rocks blog yesterday.  I just found out because I was too busy yesterday to be online much.  Check it out here and see if you learn anything about me you didn't already know.

Here are some cards from another new set of stamps.  This set is called My Friend and comes in a set of 5 stamps.  These little raindrop-like things are so versatile, you can use them in lots of different ways.  On the first card, they are stamped 4 times, every other one upside down.  They are colored in with markers and some of them are covered in with Crystal Effects.  It adds a great touch to the card.
Did you notice the colors?  This card features Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder, two of the new In Colors for 2011-2013.   

Second is a beautiful card with 3 of the stamps from My Friend.  The large "hello" sentiment is stamped across the floral image.  Looking for the 3rd stamp?  It is the little circle that is clipped to the side!  There is also a wheel that matches that pattern, I love it when things coordinate! 

This card has a nice neutral background, it makes a great card to send a happy hello to anyone.
Last is another "hello" card.  This one is a fun scalloped oval card in another new In Color, Island Indigo.  I love this shade of blue!  The cardstock was folded and placed so the top isn't cut so it opens up to write your greetings in.  These are the last of the projects from Julie's Stamp Camp.  I'm doing my scrapbook class tomorrow so I'll have pictures of the layout soon.  Have a great day everyone and stay cool if you are in the areas where the heat is so bad.  It has cooled down here a bit today but when I went to pick corn Monday afternoon the heat index was 114.  I only picked about 30 ears though so I wasn't out there long enough to fry my poor brain.  That corn was soooooo good too!  Yum!

No comments: