Monday, March 15, 2010

Garden Giggles Class

Don't you just love these adorable little critters? They were designed by Gretchen Baron but I bought the instructions and with that purchace, I have her permission to teach the class! I'll be teaching the class twice, Friday, March 26 at 6PM and Tuesday, March 30 at 1PM. You will get a package of punched pieces to make the class quick and easy for you as well as the full 20 page, color instruction sheet. All 5 of these adorable little baskets will be taught in the class for only $20 or free with a $40 Stampin' Up order.

The other classes I have left this month are fancy fabric flower pins, won't these be great for your Spring jackets or even to pin on an Easter hat? My granddaughter wants some on clips for her hair. Since they are quick and easy to make they are great for gift giving too. For the class, you will have several different fabrics to choose from. For a class fee of $10 you will be able to make 2 flower pins to add to your Spring wardrobe. This class will be March 23 at 1 or 7 PM.


The Fancy Folds die that I used to make the flowers has 4 sizes of flowers on it. Since you use 2 layers of 2 different sizes you can make 3 sizes of flowers using the die. The largest flower measures 4 1/2" across and the smallest is 3".

And the other class I'm offering is the Card Organizer book, Wednesday, March 31 at 1PM. It has 12 pockets for cards with a calendar on each pocket to keep up with birthdays, anniversaries, etc that you need to send cards for. The class is $15 or free with a $30 Stampin' Up order.
Let me know if you are interested in any of these classes and I'll send additional information. I hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Count me in on some classes. I have to check my calendar and let you know asap which ones...thanks! ADORABLE!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pokey said...

I would like to do the card class. Let me know when you are doing it at night so I can come.

Mike and Wendy said...

Wish we had gas money! I'd like to do the card organizer. Maybe when you come for TOFW?
And as for your granddaughter wanting some of the flowers for her hair, I guess we all know you're not talking about M!