Saturday, March 20, 2010

Garden Giggles Card

I have been having fun playing with the Garden Giggles critters and made a card with one for a friend who is sick. I've got a few ideas for scrapbook pages too. These little guys are so adorable they might give my grandchildren some competition though!

Don't forget to sign up for the classes in advance so I can make sure I have a class kit for you. Remember, for the Garden Giggles class you will be making the 5 bags I posted Monday. There is still room in the Lacy Flower class and the Card Organizer class as well.
I used the Cottage Wall paper as the backdrop for this little bee. He is buzzing over an Orchid Opulence flower looking for something to help my friend get well faster. I hope just looking at the cute little bee will help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i very adore all your posting type, very interesting.
don't give up and also keep posting due to the fact that it simply just worth to follow it,
excited to look into much of your current article content, thankx ;)

gbarron56 said...

Elaine -- you did a great job with this little bee, as well as with all the Garden Giggles critters! I'm just thrilled that they are bringing so much joy to so many! Thanks for sharing your great creations! Blessings, Gretchen