Saturday, July 13, 2013

2 last cards from the retreat, I'll try to feature my favorite swap cards before I start having lots of new ideas to post from the convention.  I am on my way there, I made it into Utah this afternoon.  I'm at a friend's house in Monticello, Utah.  It is another 5 hours up to Salt Lake City so I will be able to easily make that trip tomorrow.  Not that easily, really.  I get so tired after 3 hours that it is going to be hard the last couple of hours.  Now on to what you came here for!
 
This cheerful card features the Gingham DSP and the Kind and Cozy stamp set.  I love the yellow and blue together.  It would certainly cheer me up!
 Again, Gingham Garden DSP and Kind and Cozy stamp set on this card.  It also has a few strips of Washi tape on it.  Washi tape is great stuff!  I love how it takes an ordinary card and steps it up without using extra products that make it hard to mail your cards.
I'll "see" you at convention next week!  I'll post some of my favorite projects hopefully every day.  I know I'll be tired but it will be so much fun! 

No comments: