Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Card Class

I have 3 more classes left in October.  I have a Halloween Card Class on Oct 16, 10 AM or 7 PM.  We will be making 6 cards and a cute little treat purse for $15.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll add you to the class list!  Here are the cards, I'm saving the little purse for a fun surprise for the people who come to class.


My inspiration for the card with the door on it comes from Amanda Corbet.  She made a witch's cottage luminary that had a door with the spider web on it.

I also have a Halloween Treats Class on Oct 23 and a free Digital class on Oct 30.  You will be able to download a free trial version of My Digital Studio in this class and create several projects.  I was afraid I would never be able to figure out digital designing because I wasn't raised with computers but I have been delighted with how easy this program is.  I use it for making programs, invitations, recipe books and scrapbooking.  It is so versatile, come learn how fun it is in this free class!
I took this picture about a week ago.  There are a LOT more leaves in my yard now!  We will need to start raking them up soon.  We have a lot of trees.  Seriously, a lot!  I like to rake though so I don't mind it.  I love the Fall colors and the harvest time.  I've been putting up apples like crazy.  Our trees produced very well this year.  I started picking up the walnuts today.  We have plenty of them too.  I reckon I need to have the grandkids over so they can pick up the rest of them!

No comments: