Saturday, October 6, 2012

Card Classes and Blog Candy reminder

I am offering blog candy this month along with the Treasure Hunt.  (check the August 25, Sept 5 and Sept 8 blog posts for details of the Treasure Hunt and win $150 worth of new Stampin' Up products!)  Anyone who buys at least $20 from my online store will be entered into my drawing for a free stamp set! The free stamp set will come from my supply of retired stamps and you will be able to choose your free set from at least 20 sets so you are sure to get something you like. Just place an order online or with me personally and I will enter your name in the drawing. Good luck and remember, you can also order from the Holiday Mini catalog so there are 2 great catalogs to order from!

Did you know that Stampin' Up will open for business in Austria and the Netherlands on October 8! It is great to see such a wonderful company grow, if you happen to live in these countries, check the Stampin' Up website to find information on finding a demonstrator or, better yet, how you can become a Stampin' Up demonstrator and have fun creating and sharing the business!

I'm working on the 2 Halloween Classes I have coming up.  Pictures should be up next week so you can see the samples but the classes are:
October 15, 10AM - Halloween Card Class.  We will make 2 each of 3 card designs and a cute little purse treat holder.  $15
October 23, 10AM - Halloween Treat Class.  In this class you will create 6 fun Halloween projects for sharing Halloween treats.  $15
Let me know if you want to sign up for 1 or both of these classes. 

Now, since I've been talking about my Halloween classes I reckon I should post some of the pictures I took of Halloween cards at the Stampin' Up Regional meeting in Chattanooga a couple of weeks ago.
 These 3 cards are so fun!  They feature a stamp set called Bootiful Occasions.  This one is the Halloween witch's boot but it also has a pretty Winter boot, a cute rain boot and a cowboy boot.  I just got this set in my last order.  I really needed it!  You will be seeing more of this set soon, I think I need to CASE the card with the broom for my Halloween class, don't you?  I've been looking for the Sixlets in the long tube but all I've seen are in a more square package.  I'll keep looking!
 
 Here is a section of one of the boards that had a lot of Halloween cards on it.  It is a little hard to see but you will notice 2 more cards with that adorable witch's boot.  I can't wait to get some ink on that stamp set!
 

No comments: