Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Treats Class is Thursday!


It is less than a week until Easter, time to get hopping!  I'm having an Easter Treats class at my house Thursday morning at 10:00 so you can have a few extra things to add to the Easter baskets this year. 

I bought some of the clear paint cans for this class, I love decorating them so the goodies show through.  I'm also doing skinny bags, they are always a hit!  You will get to choose a cute little Easter purse for girls or a carrot box to hold treats for the boys and make an Easter card.  I reckon you might oughta mail that Easter card on the way home if the recipient lives far away!

Email me if you want to attend the class, I need to know how many kits to prepare.  If we are going to be making this many projects I want to get as much prepared as possible.  With a cute paint can, purse or carrot, skinny bags and a card this class is a great value for only $15!

No comments: