Thursday, March 29, 2012

It All Ends Saturday!

The Sale-a-Bration for 2012 is drawing to a close.  Saturday is the last day to get the great free products with your orders.  I thought I would check through my pictures and post something with each of the 4 stamp sets, some of them also feature the Designer Series Paper and the ribbon and brad bundle you can get free. 
First, a card using the Elementary Elegance stamp set.  It is certainly very elegant, I like the frame piece and the little crown, key, butterfly and bird are such a nice touch to use on a card.  It is a very versatile set.  I paired the butterflies with 2 die cut ones from the Beautiful Wings Sizzlet die on one card I made.  The were a great match! 
Another great free set is the Outlined Occasions.  This one uses the Celebration sentiment but it also has one that says Thanks and one that says Love.  I love all the swirlys and the outlined letters so you can color them different colors or just leave them empty.   Or color the letters all one color like I did on my card and do the swirls and confetti in coordinating colors.  The paper on this card is from the free pack of Everyday Enchantment DSP and the ribbon is from the free ribbon and brad bundle, also called Everyday Enchantment.  I love the narrow, sheer ribbon in this pack.  The brads are great too, I used one on the next card.


This card uses the set called Sprinkled Expressions.  It is a clever little set that features a flower, star and heart with the trailing images and fun sentiment. 

And one last card that features the Fresh Vintage stamp set.  This is a great set that is probably the most versatile of all the Sale-a-bration sets.   It has a border stamp, one that looks like a postage stamp and a couple of smaller flower stamps besides this wonderful floral stamp that is a great background stamp as well as a beautiful focal image. 

I can't decide which is my favorite, that must be why I got them all!  But time is running out, you better hurry and get yours too.  I'll be glad to help  :~)

You can place an order directly from my website, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/elainestamps
Just place your order and when it goes over $50 you will be directed to add your free Sale-a-bration product. 


No comments: