Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunflower Layout

I thought I would share a layout I made with My Digital Studio using pictures of my granddaughter in a large sunflower field near our home.
I love how easy this program is to use. I am constantly amazed at how quickly I am able to finish a layout. This layout isn't complicated but I really like that it reminds me of a fun trip with my granddaugher and daughter. Christina was a little freaked out by a spider she saw but I managed to get some pretty good pictures of her that day too.
If you are interested in seeing the Stampin' Up My Digital Studio program, I'd be glad to show it to you. If you order it from me and live near me, you will get free classes to learn how to use it. In no time at all you will be creating layouts and other projects with it too!
I get a sneak peek at the new catalog tomorrow! I may not be able to sleep tonight, I reckon I'll go try though!

No comments: