Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 Cards, $99 Starter Kit and Last Chance list!

This is an exciting time for me as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. First of all, I got a sneak peak at some of the new stamp sets and accessories that will be coming out in the new catalog. The new catalog starts July 1st but I'll be getting it in a few days! I can't wait to see more new stamps and all the projects that will be featured on page after page. I just love seeing new ideas for cards and scrapbook pages.

I've ordered a few things from the list and will post some projects with them as soon as I can. In the mean time, here are some cards that feature products from the fun new Summer Mini Catalog. The first one was made by Jennifeer Valk. She used both the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper and the Tropical Party stamp set. I love these 2 products! They work so well together and the colors are great. Most of my June classes will feather both, they have been so fun to create with.

The second card uses the Sweet Scoops stamp set. Yum, ice cream with sprinkles and a cherry on top! Of course, you know I'd be glad to help you with your order from the Summer Mini Catalog!

Now - before we talk about the new goodies that are coming next month - what did you want from the 2009/2010 catalog that you haven't gotten around to ordering yet? If you would like to see what is retiring to make sure you get it before it is gone, click here for the last chance list. As you scroll down you will notice that there are 2 last chance lists. The first one is for stamp sets and the second one is for accessories. The reason for this is because the stamps are made in a factory owned by Stampin' Up so they can manufacture as many as it takes to fill everyone's orders. The accessories are made by other factories and when they are gone, they are gone and we won't be able to get more. Some of the paper is already sold out! It might be best to order from this list online so you know as soon as you place the order if it is still available or not.

OK, did you scroll on down past the last chance lists??? Were you tempted by the great offer on a mini starter kit for only $99? What a great price for a start to a fun business for you, it is valued at over $180! This special kit is available only during the month of June and did you notice on the list, there are some of the new items from the sneak peak list and a free box of the brand new catalogs! If this is something you would like to learn more about, be sure to email me and I'll answer any questions you have and help you get started if that is something you would like to do. It is truly the most fun job I've ever had!

1 comment:

Angela said...

New catalogs are like Christmas morning..E.X.C.I.T.I.N.G!