Friday, June 11, 2010

New products!

The UPS man was early today. He usually comes around 10:30 but he delivered 2 packages to me this morning at 9:00! I thought I would have to wait till I got home from the Y to see my new 2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog. I could have hugged him! I wonder what he would have done :~)

I found a few minutes to play with the new wheel I had ordered. I think it is adorable and when my niece has her new baby boy she will know that I think that he is priceless! I had planned to add some other embelishments to the card but it told me not to. Do your cards and scrapbook pages tell you things too? Usually they tell me to add something or move something but they seldom tell me that something so simple is finished. I think this wheel will be perfect for scrapbook pages too.

I've got another stamp set I will try to create with later and one of the sets I ordered is on backorder. I guess when they put it on the preorder list nearly every Stampin' Up demonstrator they have ordered the same set! At least I have some new stamps and a new Big Shot goodie to pass the time until the backorder gets here. There are also some great new punches I'll be ordering one July 1st when the new catalog goes live.

If you see me somewhere, ask to see the new catalog. I will probably carry it with me everywhere for a few weeks! There are 2 reasons that July 1st will be a special day. Not only will the new catalog start, more importantly, it will be our 35th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it has been 35 years but since our youngest child is 27 I guess it must have been. Keep checking back, I reckon I'll HAVE to have some kind of special beginning July 1st, won't I?

No comments: