I love this project that Julie shared with us at the shoebox swap! I thought the butterflies looked good in my Africian Violets. We just used metal flashing from the lumber store and cut it with the Beautiful Butterfly die on the Big Shot machine. Then we ran the smaller butterfly through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the larger one through the Elegant Boquet embossing folder.
Not only do the Big Shot dies cut the metal with no trouble, the Crop-a-dile punches holes right through it! We punched a hole in the middle of the butterflies and used a Rhinestone Brad to attach it to the wire to make the plant poke. Quick, easy and looks great!
I am anxiously awaiting my pre-order from the new catalog. When it comes I will hopefully be able to get some projects made to share quickly. I'm also working on a Father's Day class for next week. We will be doing a picture frame, photo album and card that all co-ordinate. I should be able to finish them tomorrow so I can post the pictures and hopefully entice you to come to the class!