Monday, May 10, 2010

May Classes

I have 3 classes left in May, I hope you can sign up for one of them! First, this Friday is a scrapbook class and I think you will love the layout. I posted it on April 23, the layout with the cute Garden Giggles bugs on them. LMK which critters you want on your layouts so I can have them punched and ready for you.


The class will include supplies for a 2-page 12X12 layout.


Friday, May 14 - 6:30 PM $15



I have a card class that includes a fun little purse to keep your cards in. The cards and purse are made with the very fun new Island Oasis Designer Series Paper and Tropical Party stamp set that is in the Summer Mini catalog. Click on the catalog in the right side bar to see these (pgs 26-27) and other offerings from the Summer Mini catalog.

You will make the purse and 3 cards in the class. I will have the Teeny Tiny Verses stamp set available so you can decide which kind of sentiment you want to stamp onto each of your cards. Don't you love the bright colors?

Thursday, May 20, 1:00 PM $15


I love mini albums and this one is great! It is made from half of a Simply Scrappin' kit, felt flowers, ribbons and brads and chipboard. Won't this be the perfect little album for a Summer vacation or special party?
I will need paid registration by May 17 so I can order supplies and pre-cut the chipboard.
Tuesday, May 25 - 10AM, $25
Contact me at wrightplace4@mindspring.com to sign up for any of these classes.

As always, if you see a class you want to take but the time isn't good for you, I'll be glad to come to your home at a time that works for you and teach you and a few friends!

No comments: