Friday, April 23, 2010

Garden Giggles Layouts

I knew when I ordered Gretchen Baron's Garden Giggles directions that I needed to do a layout with these cute critters. Easter and Spring pictures gave me the perfect opportunity to try them. I designed 2 layouts for my scrapbook club, one had pink and the other was blue. The pink layout features pictures from the Easter pictures I got of some of my grandchildren. The bunny I copied from Nancy Dawson was great for the lower corner of this layout.

The other layout features pictures I took in my yard of some of my spring flowers. I think it must have been the long, cold, snowy winter we just went through but I was so excited to see spring come! What do you think, were these cute critters perfect for the layouts?

I used the beautiful Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper for the strips of paper at the bottom of the layouts. This beautiful paper is in the Occasions mini catalog which expires April 30. The stamp stamped in Certainly Celery above the strips of DSP is from the hostess set called Asian Artistry. If you look closely at the top of the layouts you can see that I sponged clouds using the Scalloped Flower punch and Bashful Blue ink. I also embossed the 5X7 piece of cardstock on the first page with one of the Texture Plates from the Backgrounds 1 collection.
The titles were cut with the Timless Type Alphabet Junior die cut set.

2 comments:

Barb Furlong said...

Cute pages and I am glad you posted your address on the email posting!

Angela said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!