Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Wishes

Here is my Easter card to all my blog readers. I used the Bashful Blue 1" double stitched ribbon around my stamped image. It is so easy to gather it using the white stitching on one side. This card uses Bella Bleu DSP and the Asian Artistry stamp set.
Happy Easter! I hope it is as beautiful a day where you are as it is here. The sun is shining and the flowers and trees are blooming. The woods are starting to turn green and the grass needs to be mowed. I hope to get my garden planted this week, I'm so glad Spring is here!
I haven't posted lately, a virus got my computer big time and the tech says it will take a while to get them all off. :~( I miss my hard drive.
I love this picture of Christ rising from the tomb. He truly lives!

One of my favorite songs:

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,
That for me a sinner he suffered, he bled and died.
Oh it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me.
Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me.

May you feel the peace that Christ wishes to share with us all on this Easter Sunday and all year long.

1 comment:

Angela said...

One of my favorite songs too...:)