Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Useful project

This is a handy little project that is quick and easy. You can buy these little acrylic frames lots of places and in different sizes, if you are lucky you might find them at one of the dollar type stores. Simply add some Designer Series Paper inside the frame, mat a post it note pad in coordinating cardstock and add a fun embellishment like the butterflies to the side.

You could also put a picture on the DSP before sliding it in the frame and put the embellishments above and/or below the picture. You can see from the side view that it will be on your desk raised up some so you can easily refer to the note on your post it pad but not too high that you can't write on it easily.

I used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP on this one and the butterflies from the Flight of the Butterfly Set.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Cute. Anna has her birthday this week. I may have to try and make this for her. I love it.

Tory said...

Cute project.

Sarah said...

Now that is just plain genius. I'm impressed. :)

Stamp with Sandy said...

This is a GREAT idea! I think I'll make one for my MIL for Mother's Day.

Thanks for sharing!

Sandy