Friday, February 26, 2010

More Big Shot fun


I've been playing with my Big Shot and fabric again. I had so much fun making the flower pins that I wanted to try other fabric projects. I used to sew a lot, I mean seriously A LOT! I made all of my clothes and nearly all of my children's clothes. I even made my sons little briefs with silky fabric that they loved! Life got busy and fabric went way up until it cost less to buy things ready-made and I got away from sewing as much. I set up my sewing machine and guess what - it still works!

These patchwork purses using the Scallop Square die have been all over the Stampin' Up blogging world so I needed to make one (or 2 or 3. . . ) I have gotten a large print set of scriptures that won't fit in my old scripture case and I think this will be the perfect size to accommodate them along with my Sunday School manual. I will probably make the handles shorter to use it for a scripture case.

I've seen these purses with flaps to cover the top and with button and loop closures. I've seen them made with more squares and with less squares. Someone also posted a great idea, they used 1 square per side to be used as little collapsible trash bins for their work tables, how fun would that be to take to crops!

With all these Big Shot projects going on and Sale-a-bration until the end of March, I think this is the perfect time to join the Big Shot world! Read on:

Have you been wanting to get a Big Shot to use at home for your craft projects? Did you ever think about how Sale-a-bration is a great time to get one? Since it costs $99.95, just add a small item with it and you can earn 2 of the Sale-a-bration products!
Hey, while you are at it, why not buy a few dies for your Big Shot and pump your order up to $150 so you can earn hostess benefits. You would get a level 1 hostess stamp set, $15 of free merchandise and 3 of the Sale-a-bration products! You are thinking, it really can't get any better than that but it can. Because I want everyone who wants a Big Shot to be able to get one, I'm adding my own special. If you order your Big Shot from me as a hostess order I will add one of the $15.95 dies free from me! This special is only good only from me and only until Sale-a-bration ends on March 31.

You can call or email me if you want to take advantage of the special or you can click on my website button on the right and order it all online. I will contact you to find out what you want for my special of the free $15.95 die.

If you order your Big Shot from me, you are also invited to come to a Big Shot class for free to learn how to use it. This is a 2-part class where you will learn a lot of what you can do with your new Big Shot and come away with several projects from each class. There will surely never be a better time to buy a Big Shot!

No comments: