Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Newsletter

I thought this was funny, this link to my Stampin' Up website takes you to where a lady walks across the Sale-a-Bration logo and starts talking to you. Very cool. I'm very impressed with technology.

I meant to post my Feb newsletter last week but kept forgetting. I also made a cute fabric purse with the Big Shot Scallop Square die that I'm going to try to take some pictures of and get posted. I'm having an open house today though so I better mop the kitchen and dust first! If you are in the area, you are invited to come to the open house. More info can be found here.

Unless your eyesight is a lot better than mine you will have to change your zoom level to about 150% to read this!


1 comment:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hey Elaine,
Thanks for your comment. I'll have to try an embossing gun on my singed flowers. What a brilliant idea! Thanks!
Linda