Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Cards

I had an open house today and these are some of the Valentine's cards we made.
The fish may look familiar. I did a card with them back in the fall with bright colors. I decided to make them in pink and red for a valentine's card and make them kissing. Then I thought I'd try and use the heart die and, although they are pretty cute, I like the ones using the Ornament punch better.
The other card was made using the Something Sweet stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog. I tried to match the candy hearts as much as possible to stamp the hearts for the background of the card.

1 comment:

Mike and Wendy said...

love them both, but especially the gumball machine. For some reason I've always loved gumball machines. Did you try to fit gumballs or were you doing the conversation hearts just because it was V-day? I just got Malia a cute little shirt that has a gumball machine on it and some of the gumballs are buttons. So cute!
How'd your open house go?