Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First is a card using the I {Heart} Hearts. This is the stamp set that Stampin' Up is donating $2.00 from each set sold through Feb 28th to the Hatian Relief Fund. Two weeks into the fund drive there were a total of 7524 sets sold. I think we should try to more than double that amount by the end of the month! I love that Stampin' Up has thought of such a generous and easy way for their customers to help out. If you haven't ordered this fun and versatile set which you can use all year, not just for Valentine's Day, you can order it wood mounted (117010 for $26.95) or in the new clear mount option (118571 for $18.95)
Click on the option you want to place an order online or email me for help.


Second is a cute card made by Melany Watson. She stamped and cut out the owl from the Fox and Friends set (wood mount) (clear mount)and perched him on a punch art tree using the scalloped circle punch and snowflake punch. Isn't that a great idea for trees????

She also used the scalloped oval punch for the bushes and the great new Scallop Trim Border punch (it can be yours FREE during Sale-a-bration!!)

The last card uses a fun set called Crazy for Cupcakes from the large catalog. It also has a single large cupcake stamp and a balloon and other birthday stamps. It really seems to be a requirement to put glitter on the icing of this stack of cupcakes, doesn't it?

Well, I reckon I'll stamp. I've got a fun and very different project I'm working on that I will hopefully have finished and ready to post tomorrow. Check back soon and don't forget to order the I {Heart} Hearts set to help the people of Haiti.

No comments: