Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day!












Save up to 50% on selected products and bundles! But hurry, the online Extravaganza ends TODAY, November 30th. Just go to my website and click on products and then the Extravaganza link at the top of the left column.
It's hard to believe that Nov is all but over and December, with all the parties, programs and fun begins tomorrow. I have a Christmas program Tuesday night a craft fair Thursday and a Christmas dinner Friday night so this will be a busy week.

So, since Christmas is 26 days away, I think it is time to start posting lots of Christmas cards, pages and projects. This card was inspired by Angie, one of my best friends and most loyal blog follower. I stamped the Medallion stamp (did I ever tell you how much I love, love, love that stamp??) on white cardstock, cut around the outside and punched out the middle with the 1 3/4' circle punch. I wrapped gold elastic cord around it, added a few brads a bow and sentiment. I thought her idea for a wreath with the Medallion stamp was brilliant!
Next, I got out my embossing templates and embossed the background for this blue card. I'm thinking I should have used the brushed gold paper for the mats instead of the yellow but I like how the card turned out. The white dots I colored in with the Signo pen aren't even close to perfect! I didn't have my glasses on at first and for some reason I thought I could see without them. I'll definitely put them on the next time I do detailed work like this!

No comments: