Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Turkey card and Big, Big sales

I've been seeing a lot of punch art turkeys online and have been wanting to catch a chance to punch one of them. This one is based on about 3 cards I like but I added a few touches of my own. I'll be posting Christmas cards and projects soon. I've been trying to hold off until after Thanksgiving but there are so many great cards I can make with my new stamp sets it is hard not to start posting them now. I guess the only reason I haven't posted a lot of Christmas things is because I haven't had time to make them!

The turkey's body on my card is the 1 3/4" circle; his head, one of the hearts from the 3 heart punch, the beak the small heart from the same punch and the waddle is a trimmed piece from a small oval punch. The tail feathers are modern label punches in Handsome Hunter, Dusty Durango, Bravo Burgandy and More Mustard that have been inked, highlighted with the Signo white gel pen and then crimped to give lots of texture. How do you like my turkey?
Now, on to the sales. You don't have to wait till "Black Friday" or battle crowds at 5AM to get in on these sales! I don't always get excited about sales that offer a small discount but this sale is a real sale. Up to 50% off on some bundles make it like you are getting a punch free! Check my website here or under the link at the right (click on the picture that looks like the picture at the left) and look closely at all the bargains. What have you been wanting; who would one of these bundles make the perfect Christmas present for??

While you are at my website, check out the other specials because not only is Stampin' Up having a Huge Holiday Sale, they are also having a Holiday Extravaganza! It features a gift giving guide and when you order $50 from this guide you get a Decor Elements vinyl wall decoration free, with a value of up to $16.95! What a great way to get an extra free goodie for yourself or for someone on your Christmas list. And don't forget the Clearance Rack while you are shopping for additional bargains.
Also, notice the hostess special through Nov 30. There is still time to squeeze in a quick workshop if you are interested in this special. The last special is a Demonstrator Starter Kit that includes the new (and wonderful) My Digital Studio software. If you have been wanting to make a little extra $$ while having lots of fun meeting new friends and stamping, let's talk about it! wrightplace4@mindspring.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your turkey! You do great work! I love to stop by your blog to see what you have made!