Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm excited today because I'm going to Atlanta to get my punch rods (better known as towel rods) at Ikea! I can't wait to get them up and make more room on my desk. It will still need a lot of attention before it is considered "uncluttered" but it will help a lot to get the punches off of it. I actually took a picture of my desk a couple of weeks ago and was going to title it "Why can't I find my scissors" but haven't had the nerve. When I get it all cleaned off and organized I may post the before picture. Any coments from my daughters who have seen my mess will possibly be removed :~)
The first card is one I made after seeing a card on the website for Stampin' Up demonstrators. They used a different stamp set, it was a Christmas card but I thought this one would work for it too. I'm still feeling like it needs something but I kind of like it.
Next are 4 of the cards I got from the swap at the Chattanooga Stampin' Up regional meeting last month. The rest of the cards are Christmas cards so I'll be posting them next week. The top left card is so sweet, I just love the bear and the brown and red color combination is surprisingly pretty. It is hard to see how pretty the one below it is because the flash glared a little on the gold embossing powder but it is beautiful and I love how she colored it in.
Have a great day everyone! I don't reckon I'll be stamping today, I've got a long drive ahead of me. I hope you will find some time to stamp though.


No comments: