Friday, November 27, 2009

card sketch

I've been wanting to use the My Digital Studio program to design some card and scrapbook sketches. I did a card last night and wanted to share it with you. I'd love to see your design with the sketch.
I had 2 weddings to go to today so I used the sketch as a basis for this wedding card. It made the card go together quickly which was a good thing because, as usual, I was in a big hurry. It took less than 1o minutes to make! Pretty cool. I used a retired set called To Have and To Hold; Dusty Durango and Very Vanilla cardstock and Old Olive ribbon and ink.

One of the weddings was for my niece. Actually, it was a reception because she got married in San Diego last Saturday. After the wedding they went to the beach and had the ring ceremony. There was an absolutely perfect sunset, it seemed like a gift from Heavenly Father to bless their wedding and make the wedding day even more perfect. I swipped this collage from Lauren's blog so you could see the sunset. The little boys playing in the centerpieces are my cute nephews, William and Jonathon. Pure boy!

No comments: