Friday, January 25, 2013

Ultimate Craft Room Shelves

I just realized that I haven't posted pictures of the shelves I got in my craft room.  This picture was taken during the building process.  I have the shelves nearly all full now but I want to neaten them up some before I take more pictures.  You can customize them to be as tall or short a space between them as you need.  Each division is 12" wide and the side pieces are routed out so you can slide in the shelves as needed.  I have a couple of them that are doubled or tripled but most of them have a shelf in every slot.  You can see a stack of the shelves on the floor that have been nearly all used up.  I used some L brackets to attach the unit to the wall so I wouldn't have to worry about the whole thing falling down!  I plan to make some kind of file with the location of each item I put on the shelves so I can fill them really full.  I have a lot more stuff than will fit in all those shelves! 
I posted a picture a while back of the wood flooring we put in.  It is so much nicer than that old red carpet that was installed in 1974!  Seriously, the carpet was THAT old!  It kind of fell apart when they were pulling it out.  I'm glad it is gone, the floor looks so much better now.  One of these days I'll actually get the room all organized and I'll be able to find things.  I sometimes spend almost as much time looking for items I need to do a project as I do creating the project with them. 
 
I bet you would like to see another Valentine.  I love how this one is blinged out, very nice.  I can't remember who brought it to the shoebox swap, there were 3 new demonstrators there I hadn't met and I've forgotten their names.  I'm very forgetful!  She used 2 colors of the Shimmer Paper, a few dots of Dazzling Diamonds and the Adorning Accents Embossing folder as well as a couple of the hearts from the Sizzlets set.  It all came together to make a great Valentine!
 
I'm going to a crop this weekend.  I got all my stampin' supplies packed and in the car last night.  I reckon I need to go pack my clothes, huh?

No comments: