Friday, January 25, 2013

Is Janurary Almost Over???

It seems we were just watching the ball drop in Time's Square a couple of days ago.  OK, so I was in bed snoozing and didn't actually watch it drop but I reckon you know what I mean  :~)

I thought I would post a couple of Valentine's cards I got in the shoebox swap.  The first one is from Rose Todd.  She used the lacy heart from the More Amore Designer Paper pack as well as die cut hearts from the new Sizzlet set.  These are all in the new Spring Mini Catalog.  Oh, and the paper piercing templates include the banner piercing one that is pierced around the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Verses.
 
Another card I got was this one from Earlene.  I like the diagonal ribbon and that sweet little bow tied in the center.  It is a great little card, don't you think? 
I am going to a weekend crop so I really should be in bed.  I'm not likely to get much sleep the next couple of days!  I have 60 baby shower invitations to make and 50 swap cards for the Stampin' Up retreat I'm going to next weekend.  Plus, I'm teaching 2 classes at the crop.  At least I have plenty to do!  Have a great weekend stampers!

No comments: