Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy New Stampin' Year!

June 1st, Happy New catalog year from Stampin' Up!  Now you can order from the new catalog.  I've been working on my wish list and there are some great new stamp sets and tools.  Let me know if you need a catalog, or you can check the link on the right sidebar to view the new catalog right away.  What do you have at the top of your wish list?

This is one of the cards we made at the team meeting.  It uses a new stamp set called Papaya Collage.  The frame, greenery, flower, butterfly and ticket stamps come from this set.  It is a great set with so many possibilities.  Naturally, this wonderful stamp set is on my wish list!

One of the swaps was this bookmark.  I like the layered and embossed flowers it is embellished with.  I can't remember which demonstrator shared this bookmark but she also taught us how to fold the paper.  It is a tiny bit tricky but quick and easy to fold.  These are great little gifts and nice to have to mark your place in a book.  I usually use a piece of junk mail or a scrap of paper.  I reckon this would make reading a book just a bit more fun. 

I'm working on some classes.  Stay posted for details!

No comments: