Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A whole week has gone by, time is just getting away from me lately!  I spend a lot of time weeding the garden.  Technically, it is grass I'm pulling.  There aren't many weeds but the grass is trying to take over.  It has been a garden spot for years and years but the grass still hasn't taken the hint that we don't want it there.

 
Here is another card with the new Everything Eleanor stamp set.  You will be able to order from the new catalog Friday!  This set is definitely on my wish list.  I love that label background stamp and the flowers, little bird and big swirl are great images as well.  Mary Robinson created this swap card using a very neutral but beautiful Whisper White and Soft Suede color scheme.  I love it!

Next is another card we made at the team meeting.  This one uses the new Layered Labels stamp set.  That is another great set with 4 great labels.  Another one that is on my wish list!  Notice how the polka dots around the "For You" sentiment is so deep and solid?  That isn't designer patterned paper, it is the stamp.  It shows how beautifully the new ink pads stamp a solid image.  I'll be replacing all my ink pads because these are so superior.  The paper used on the card is called Comfort Cafe, isn't it great paper?  Also, the ribbon is a new offering this year.  It is 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I love all the stitching on the ribbon which comes in the 5 new In Colors.  This color is Summer Starfruit.  The cardstock on this card is another new In Color, Midnight Muse.  It is a quick and easy card that carries a lot of impact. 

Let me know if you need a catalog or better yet, if you want to host a workshop so you can earn some of these great new products.  You can start ordering from the new catalog on Friday so you need to get one!  I better order a couple of more boxes so I'll have plenty on hand.   

No comments: