Friday, June 8, 2012


Another busy week is almost gone.  The days must be getting shorter and shorter because I sure can't keep up!  Here are a couple of more swap cards, I have class samples for a masculine card class ready but haven't taken pictures to post.  The first card is a pretty Calypso Coral card that features the Apothecary Art stamp set.  I'm so glad they carried the set over from the Occasions mini catalog because I love that set! 
Second is a fun retirement card featuring a strip of the Summer Smooches DSP down the side.  I love the bright vases of flowers.  A scalloped border separates it from the stamped flower image in a vase punched with the ornament punch.  Just snip off the tip and it makes a great vase!

1 comment:

Kazza said...

great cards :)
I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com