Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Strength and Hope Class

Strength and Hope class
May 12 or 14
I've mentioned the Strength and Hope Campaign that Stampin' Up is running throughout the Summer Mini Catalog period.  That is 4 months of support to Breast Cancer awareness!  I am going to do a class each of those 4 months using the Strength and Hope stamp set and all proceeds from these classes will also be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  $2 from each stamp set ordered will also be donated by Stampin' Up.  Each class will feature 3 cards, you will make 2 of each for a total of 6 cards.  The classes will be $10 each.  Whatever is left after I buy the supplies for the class will be donated. 

Nearly everyone you meet has been touched by a family member with Breast Cancer.  I have a couple of cousins battling it and my sweet Mother-in-law had it.  Surely donations will be used to make progress in stopping this disease from killing so many women. 

The 3 cards in the picture are the ones we will make in our May class.   I will offer the class twice during May, Thursday, May 12 at 10AM or Saturday, May 14 at 10AM.  I hope I'll see you at one of these classes.  Email me for directions to my house if you can come.

6 cards for $10, that works out to $1.66 per card.  You can't buy them in the store for that price AND, you will be donating to a very deserving cause. 

No comments: