Monday, April 4, 2011

Beautiful Cards

I got 2 beautiful cards this past weekend.  They really brightened up 2 days that were already good days.  Hey, you don't have to be having a bad day to appreciate a great card!

The first one is by Tina Taves.  I love the Pretty in Pink stripe paper and the Chocolate Chip 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  She used the Eat Chocolate stamp set punched out with the Designer Label punched and cut 3 little cupcakes out and made them pop with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The Pretty in Pink circle and the Very Vanilla Scalloped Circle punch are the perfect background for the fun sentiment.  Hey, I'm no quitter either!

The second card is from the very talented Tami Black.  She used the georgous Cherry Cobbler cardstock combined with black and Very Vanilla for a great color combo.  The Newsprint DSP strip and satin ribbon are the perfect accents to set off the Puns From the Past stamp.   I especially love the teeny tiny little Basic Pearls, don't they add a great touch?

I hope everyone is ok after the storms today.  I was staying close to the basement door just in case I heard a tornado.  Quite a few of them touched down in TN and KY today.

No comments: