Thursday, March 10, 2011

Of Cupcakes and Science Fairs

I wasn't sure about the Cupcake Punch and Stamp set at first but the more I see them the more I want them!  Look at this cute card that Jane Mykleby sent me.  I love the bright colors, the unconventional size and the cute cupcakes with glittery cherries on top!  It would brighten anyone's birthday, wouldn't it?  The bright colors are Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise.  Aren't they a great combination??  The Cupcake punch and stamp set are from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Here is my Grandson, Dalten.  He got second place of all the second graders in his school at the Science Fair today.  He goes to the local university to compete against all the other elementary schools in the area next.  He did a great job and was pretty excited about it.  He is a sweet and very smart 8 year old, I love being his grandma!

No comments: