Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cards for card class

I've been having a scrapbook group for several years.  The group is a lot of fun, I prepare a 2 page 12X12 layout for the group members and they order $25 worth of Stampin' Up product to pay for that layout and the class instructions.  I try to use some of the latest supplies and a new technique in the layouts so the class members really get their money's worth.  I get 12 layouts a year for my own pictures as well - win/win situation!

The class members also get to trade off getting hostess rewards so they really get their money's worth from the club.  I recently had a new member join who doesn't want to do scrapbook layouts, she wants to make cards.  I used the same supplies we were using in the layouts to create the cards for her to copy.  She will make 2 of each of these 3 cards so she will be getting 6 cards (with envelopes) a month with her club membership.  I have room for at least one more member to the club so if you want to make a 2 page 12X12 layout or 6 cards a month, let me know and I'll include you in our fun club!



Here are the cards:

No comments: