Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stamped Metal Embellishment

This is a card we made in my club several years ago.  I guess all the stamps I used are retired except for the Much Appreciated sentiment but I wanted to share it because I am getting several colors of metal sheets and they are going to be a lot of fun to create with.  On this card we stamped the pumpkin on the metal and then used an embossing stylus to raise the lines.  It is a fun technique that I will be doing in a class next month, along with several other metal ideas.  When I designed this card we didn't have the Big Shot machine or any embossing folders.  Even with those fun additions I still like the technique of stamping the metal and adding the texture with a stylus.  I'm also looking forward to running the metal through the Big Shot too!  It is going to be georgous! 

No comments: