Friday, October 8, 2010

October Classes and Clearance Sale!

I have been trying to post something for a few days but my computer won't let me put a picture in my post.  I gave up trying and thought I would post a pictureless post.  First of all, there is a great clearance sale going on at Stampin' Up!  I finally got it to let me post the clearance rack picture so click on it to go get some great bargains!  Ink pads are only $2.29, spools of ribbon that were regularly $8.95 are going for $1.99!  Get some bargains before they are all gone!  Now that the new catalog has gone live in other countries, the retired colors that haven't sold out are finally available at bargain prices.  There are lots of other products that are being clearanced too.  Some are up to 80% off!  It's a great sale, I see several things I need myself.

Also, I have my classes up and I have some fun ones this month!   Email me if you are interested in any of my classes or if you have questions; wrightplace4@mindspring.com

Halloween Card class on Tuesday, Oct 12 at 10AM  10 cards for $15
Tricks and Treats Class on Saturday, Oct 16 at 10AM   6 fun projects for $15
                                  and Tuesday, Oct 19, 6PM
Christmas Card Class on Monday, Oct 18 at 6PM  10 cards for $15
Scrapbook Class on Thursday, Oct 21 at 10AM  2 page 12X12 layout for $10

Details of my classes are on the calendar on my website.  Until I can post pictures again, email me if you have questions about any of the classes.

I will be at the Indian Trail of Tears Pow Wow this Saturday at the Port Royal State Park.  I have made some 6X6 scrapbooks to sell there, be sure to drop by my booth if you come.  Feel free to email me with questions about this event too.  There will be a ceremony explaining the Trail of Tears as well as Native American dancing, music and buffalo burgers (yum!).  If you live close to Clarksville, TN, it will be well worth the trip.

No comments: