Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pow Wow fun and Tricks and Treats class

 

I had a great time at the Pow Wow.  I learned so much and totally enjoyed the dancing, music and wonderful Indian regalia.  I was able to walk a portion of the Trail of Tears, that was very emotional since my great, great grandmother walked the Trail of Tears to Oklahama.  I had fun meeting people who came by my booth and I sold 15 mini albums and over 50 cards. 

Now that I can finally post pictures (I have no idea how that happened.  I couldn't Friday night until last night but could this morning) I want to post a few of my favorites from the Pow Wow.  I can post pictures but I can't make them go where I want them to.  Oh well, I'm thankful that I can at least post pictures again!

I have a fun and fabulous class coming up on Saturday and Tuesday night.  It is what I am calling my Tricks and Treats class.  We will be making 6 projects in the class, all fun and quick to put together.  Email me if you would like to sign up for one of the sessions of this great class at wrightplace4@mindspring.com
The pictures are to give you an idea of what the projects are.  I just might be convinced to post another picture tomorrow, do you want to see more???

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack, there are still lots of great Stampin' Up retired products left there!  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=493

No comments: