Monday, April 13, 2009

RAK and I'm a Featured Artist


Have you ever gotten a RAK? If you have never heard of one, it stands for Random Act of Kindness. I got one last week, a beautiful hand-stamped card from a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I have never met her but I sure enjoyed the card. Isn't it pretty? You can't tell from the picture but the background is textured with the dots texture plate. Nice touch!
If you read yesterday's post, you know I needed some random kindness!
Then I was asked to be a featured artist on Shelly Smarzik's blog. What an honor! If you want to check out her post, go to http://imstuckonstampinup.blogspot.com/2009/04/monday-featured-artist.html
I have been enjoying her blog for a while now and she has simular taste to mine so I love her projects. I hope you will enjoy them too. I asked her if I could feature her also so you will see a special post later this week. It's so fun to share!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Congrats on being a guest blogger!