Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Help Needed


Did you know that according to the New York Times (12/22/08), the recession is a great time for Craft Sales? People are turning to creating gifts rather than buying them, and now is a great time to join Stampin' Up! to share your creativity with others!

During Sale-a-Bration (February and March) the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is 15% off AND when you join by March 31 you can choose any stamp set (up to $47.95) in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog FREE! This is really like saving 40% off the regular price of the kit!!!

I would love to have you join my Stamping Family, so click here for more information...or call me and I can answer your questions! If you are ready to join, email me and I'll take you through it step by step. I will help train you and provide ongoing support to help you in your business. Whether you want to make extra money for your family or want to be a hobby demonstrator to get Stampin' Up stamps and inks at a discount with a low monthly requirement, you will love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I know I love it!

No comments: