Friday, February 6, 2009

Emerging Color


I made another card using the emerging color technique. I even let Wendy video tape me making it. That was an experience! There are some things we definitely need to work on before making anymore videos. I was planning to put this on Utube but I'm thinking it isn't good enough. There was this awful tapping (not the times I was tapping the stamp on the ink pads or paper) that we didn't know was going on as we taped but Wendy figured out it was the tri-pod when she moved the camera. I wonder if W-D40 would help that.
Of course, the phone rang in the middle of it, I'll have to turn off all ringers before taping again! There are still a couple of things I need to work on before I can post the video (like I have no clue how to do it and have to wait till Curtis can show me) but I thought I'd post a picture of the card so you can get a close look at it before you watch the video. I know it looks like a dark blue cardstock but it was white. You will see how to do it soon, tomorrow I hope!

1 comment:

Holly said...

It is an awesome card that I hope to be able to make. The video wasn't too bad for a first attempt. Sometimes you have to learn from mistakes.