Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Friendship card

This card uses Very Vanilla as the base, mounted on Regal Rose cardstock. I sponged Certainly Celery ink around the edge of the base, stamped some swirls at the top and punched the corners with the ticket corner punch. I also punched the other layers with this punch for a coordinated, fun look. The tabs on either side are the Word Window punch, I punched out 2 Very Vanilla and 2 of the blue designer paper and layered them and tucked the ends under the card front.

I stamped the flower in Regal Rose ink and cut it out, placed a Stampin' Dimentional under the center and put a brad through it to attach. The dimentional sets the flower off from the card for a great look. To make this a friendship card I stamped a sentiment under the flower that says "Your friendship makes my heart HAPPY." Wouldn't one of your friends love to get a friendship card in the mail on a cold wintery day?

No comments: