Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tag a Bag

There is a new product in the new 2013/14 catalog that I really like, and the price is great!  It is called Tag a Bag Gift Boxes.  There are  8 kraft boxes PLUS clear acetate sleeves in a package for only $6.95.  That is less than a buck each!  We used one of these boxes for a project Saturday and I love how it turned out. 
The boxes don't come with dividers but it was simple to take a strip of Crumb Cake cardstock and score it and adhere to the bottom of the box to make the dividers.  The filling is shredded packing paper so that part was free. 

We decorated a tag which we clipped onto the new 3/4" Chevron Ribbon with the adorable mini clothes pins that came in the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit.  The pieces for the outside tag came in that accessory kit too. 

The cute little tags inside were punched from the new In-Colors.  Adding the acetate sleeve finishes it off so nicely.  What a great size box for many gifts, cookies, jewelry, lotions, etc would be perfect in these. 
There are also cute little kraft bags with chevrons in white that are so cute too.  10 in a pack for $3.95.  These will be fun to decorate and present also.  They look great with some of the popular Baker's Twine wrapped around them too.  You can save a bit if you get the bags or boxes combined with the accessory kit and they go so well together!
 
I have my monthly Bunco game coming up, I need to come up with something fabulous to fill a box with for my gift.  Sometimes I end up taking something in a plastic grocery bag - is that any way for a Stampin' Up demonstrator to treat a gift???  You know what they say about presentation.  Needless to say, the months when my gift is "wrapped" in a plastic bag it isn't the first one chosen!
 

2 comments:

Eileen Lang said...

I love the idea of creating dividers. Very clever. I love this new product from Stampin' Up!

2dogs2luv said...

LOVE your blog!!!