Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Don't miss out on Sale-a-Bration freebies!

Sale-a-Bration ends Friday.  I'm so sad, I love being able to help people get extras!  Also, I'm not far away from a sales goal so I would love to add your order to the one I'm sending in tomorrow.  email me or call me with your order!  wrightplace4 @ mindspring . com

And here is something else fun that Stampin' Up is doing, a monthly kit!  You can get a box with lots of paper and goodies, including inks and stamps delivered to your door every month.  I have confidence that there will be amazingly beautiful and fun things to create because Stampin' Up's creative artists are wonderful.  More details are here!
I need to go back to working on Easter projects for the Winter Market on Friday.  I'll share what I come up with soon!
 

No comments: