Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

Hi, have you missed me?  I have been sick for the last 12 days.  I'm starting to feel human again today.  However, I don't plan to stay up till midnight to welcome the new year in.  It is just a bit past 8 and I'm already thinking about going to bed!

I did get a card made today and started making the cards I'm going to do for my card class in January.  I'll finish them up and post the details about my classes the next couple of days.

I used one of the new Sale-a-Bration sets to make this card.  The set is called Feeling Sentimental, it has a Ferris wheel and one of those old bicycles with a big wheel on front and small one on the back as well as the phone booth and Celebrate sentiment.  Remember, if it is a Sale-a-bration set, that means it is free!  This is a great set too, I'm totally loving it.  Sale-a-bration starts on Jan 22 so this is a sneak peek for you. 

I used some of the Candlelight Christmas DSP for the background paper.  I love that one side of the DSP is something you can use later if you didn't use up all the paper on your Christmas projects.  En Frances` is stamped on Very Vanilla and torn and inked for an additional layer.  The Celebrate sentiment is stamped on one of the dies in the Lots of Tags Sizzlet set.  I thought the sentiment was a great one to post on Dec 31st.  Yall have fun and be safe when you celebrate tonight!  I reckon I'll see you next year!

No comments: