Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cyber Monday ends Wednesday!




Well, Cyber Monday is over.  It is straight up midnight as I type this.  I know, I need to get to bed!  But if you haven't racked up on the bargains from Stampin' Up's Online Extravaganza it isn't too late.  Our sale goes until Wednesday night at 11:50.  That is Mountain Time.  Don't forget to check out the deals, there are lots of stamp sets but also 6 punches and a couple of dies and an embossing folder as well as paper and other goodies.  The list is in my last post so just scroll on down to it.  Don't miss out!

Have you tried the Cookie Press?  I love them, they are so fun!  They are on sale for 30% off until Wednesday night.  This set is the Special Events set, on sale for $11..87.  The set comes with the nice wooden handle and would make a great Christmas present.

The Cupcake Punch is another fun goodie to get while it is on sale.  The Petite Pennants Punch, Blossom Petals Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Decorative Label Punch as well as the 1" Square punch are all included in this sale.  I love punches!

I have a calendar class that I will be teaching Monday morning and Tuesday night.  It is a cute 4X4 calendar that you can give as a great little Christmas present.  I will have all  pieces cut and punched and ready for you to assemble.  Here are a couple of the pages!



Monday morning will be at 10 and Tuesday night will  start at 6:30.  The calendars will be $15 for the one you make in class and $8 for each kit you want to buy to make at home.  Email me to sign up for the class, wrightplace4 @ mindspring dot com  I get some spam comments that, thankfully, my blog sends into a spam folder and I don't want them spamming my email too.  I'm sorry that you will have to adjust the email address to email me to sign up but I don't need any more spam than I already get!  I bet you totally understand, I've never heard anyone say they like spam emails!!

Well, it is 12:35, I reckon I better head to bed.  I have a Christmas tree to decorate tomorrow!

No comments: