Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wow! Birmingham Regional

Today was a fabulous day!  The sun was shining, the air clear and the temperatures nearly perfect as we drove past cotton and soybean fields.  What a great day to travel to Birmingham, Alabama for a half-day Regional Stampin' Up meeting!  It was fun to visit with Jamie and Monica on the trip down there and back and the projects, swaps and demonstrations were amazing!  I learned a few new tricks that will magacially appear on my blog over the next couple of weeks too.  For tonight, since I'm so tired after that long trip, I'll just post one of my favorite swaps. 
This beautiful card was shared by Linda Harris.  I love the fall colors and the Faux embossed leather thechnique.  I'll be trying it soon and share with you how to get this wonderful look.  It has a lot of texture that you really can't see in a photo. 

It was a wonderful day but I reckon I better head on to bed, it's nearly midnight!  Check back soon because I have lots of great swaps and fun techniques I need to try soon. 

No comments: