Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Treats Class

Oh my!  It has been a whole weeks since I posted!  I knew it had been a busy week but didn't realize I had let the whole week get by without posting.  Seriously, do you think time is going by much more quickly than it used to???
I wanted to post about my Halloween Treats that will be next Tuesday morning.  I can do it again Wednesday night if anyone is interested in a night class.

Here are the details:
In this fun class you will make 5 or 6 Halloween treats that will be a great presentation for your friends and family! We will make some “skinny bag and test tube treats, nugget wrapped treats and some fun treat bags just in time for the spooky day!

Oct 25, 10 AM

Here is a picture of some of the projects.  There are a couple of others I haven't quite finished yet.  You can choose which ones you want to make.
Email me to sign up, I'd love to have you come for the class! 

1 comment:

KaWheelers said...

These are so cute! Wish I could come :)